The Leadership Test is a Rooted in behavioural psychology, the est a series of . It’s .
The research of Kouzes Posner five “exemplary practices” used by the most effective leaders. These leadersodel the way, inspire a shared vision, challenge the process, enable others to actand encourage the heart. The Leadership Test “exemplary practices” .
“Everyday leadership” is a commitment to creating powerful moments of interpersonal impact. The Leadership Test is used to that commitment.
The Leadership Test
The Leadership Test The primary beneficiaries of are those closest to at home and work. with the people closest to are consciously driven by the values hope will define , those interactions are more impactful.ow has use of the leadership test helped you to feel more engaged and connected to your friends, family, and colleagues?
The Leadership Test through living six leadership values: impact, growth, courage, empowerment, class and self-respect. Audience members are motivated to identify their own values and their own personalized Leadership Test after
The Leadership Test provides a
“roadmap to impact. Participants a clear understanding of their personal values, a better recognition their impact, and . Adopting a personalized eadership est fosters a sense of personal responsibility and ownership over daily behaviour, which increases engagement, and satisfaction both at home and work.
The Leadership Test helps individuals better understand their core values and makes it more likely those values . However, no the challenges tonflicts, inadequate resources, major social or economic shifts leadership. these
the most engaging, and relevant in the world
· as a leadership development educator at Canada’s most prestigious university ensures all rooted in peer-reviewed behavioural psychology, management and/or sociological research.
· leadership theory allows to adopt an innovative hybrid approach to leadership: drawing the most effective strategies from multiple models, including the Social Change and Servant Leadership models.
· content can be presented in a variety of ways through a variety of in-person and digital m.
· book This is Day One: A Practical Guide to Leadership That Matters is a Wall Street Journal and international bestseller.
· work has been cited in numerous leadership publications, adopted as a textbook or organizing principle in several college/university and corporate leadership development programs, and referenced in academic studies.
· 95% of clients have ranked as one of the five best speakers they’ve ever booked.
My Net Promoter Score* is 8% based on 6000+ audience responses. Only 0.025% ranked below 6/10.
*A Net Promoter Score is the percentage of people who rate presentation as 9/10 or 10/10, minus the percentage who rank it below 6/10.
My work ensures that participants are able to articulate their personal values and develop a personal-decision-making philosophy based on those values. Research demonstrates that individuals who are able to do those two things:
· Score 110% higher on measures of overall leadership effectiveness
· Are rated 140% more effective as leaders by the people they lead
· Have teams that demonstrate higher levels of pride, productivity and commitment to the organization.
· Score 135% higher on measures of trust.
Regardless of what aspect of leadership you aim to develop, cultural change is driven by a shift in behaviour. The challenge is identifying with specific behaviours need to be employed and remaining committed to those behaviours. At it
’s core, the Leadership Test provides a simple and practical blueprint for behavioural change, regardless of the desired outcome. Whether the Leadership Test is taught before or after a series of sessions on any other topic, it can serve as a roadmap to more effectively embed the behaviours necessary to create a culture that better embraces diversity, collaboration, innovation, or whatever might be your organization’s most pressing need.