Day One Fund
Impact is a core value for Day One Leadership
Concerned about cost?
Drew speaks at some of the biggest corporations and events in the world, and his speaking fees reflect that.
However, working with groups and organizations that don’t have a Fortune 500 budget is important to him. He’s set up a program that allows him to work with great organizations and events at a reduced or pro bono rate. You can click below to fill out the proposal form. Tell us who you are, why you make the world a better place, how you think Drew can help you, and why it would be a good time!
HOW IT WORKS
Apply for the Day One Fund
Please review the qualifications below for accepted events and conferences.
Fill out the application form for your event. Please provide as much detail as you can.
Drew’s team will reach out within 5 business days to let you know the status of your application.
DAY ONE FUND
- The vast majority of accepted requests will be for schools, non-profits, and charities.
- Don’t hesitate to apply regardless of where you are in the world.
- Don’t worry if your proposed date is coming up soon – it’s often easier for us to avoid conflicts if it’s only 4-6 weeks out.
- Send in a proposal regardless of your potential budget.
- Given the volume of our regular clients, there’s a limited number of dates available per year and we’ll likely have to say no more than yes. Doesn’t mean you’re not awesome!